About the Product:
Moong Bean is essentially developed in the Indian subcontinent, East, Southeast Asia, and South Asia. Mung Bean is utilized in appetizing, savory, and sweet dishes. Mung beans have various names in various districts of the world. Like in some regions, it is called Green Gram, Maash, or Moong. The beans are loaded with proteins and fiber. Skinless Mung Beans are yellow in shading. Both skinless and with skin are utilized in various dishes. In the Indian subcontinent basically, they are presented with rice or eaten with bread, regularly as soups. Likewise utilized in moon cakes or halva.
- There are ideal for veggie lovers.?
- The products are pre-washed, protected, and ready to Cook.
- They are highly nutritious and healthy and are enriched with protein, carbohydrates, fibers, and minerals.
- Moong beans have a delicate surface and thus cook quickly.?
- We offer products that are GMO Gluten and Cholesterol free and have no additives or “fillers” added