About the Product:
Asafoetida which is also spelled as asafetida is an Indian spice called ?Hing?. This spice is native to the mountains of Afghanistan and the deserts of Iran. It has a pungent smell that dissipates upon cooking and delivers the flavor reminiscent of onion or leeks. Hing is considered digestive as it helps to digest lentils, peas, and legumes.
- Asafetida is typically used as a flavor enhancer in Indian cuisines. Or it may also be used as a replacement for onion or garlic.?
- We offer hing spice that is organic and 100% natural. No artificial colors are added to it.
- Sometimes, Asafoetida is also added to the foods to harmonize sour, salted, sweet, or spicy components.?
- The strong aroma of hing, when cooked well in the food, leaves a delicious flavor of onion or garlic in the food.
- Our products are of premium quality