About the Product:
Split Green Gram alternatively known as Dal Mung or Moong is a legume that is grown in South Asia, East and Southeast. This legume can be added to any dish whether it is a sweet dish or savory. Like any other legumes, Dal Mung is a rich source of essential nutrients, minerals, and proteins.
- Split green moong is a great source of many B vitamins and folate
- The green gram is a prime source of manganese, magnesium, and zinc.
- The vegan split mung can be soaked and cooked?
- The mung bean carbohydrates are easily digestible
- The green gram dal is a low-calorie legume, so it is considered ideal for people who are obese or have diabetes??
- Our products are dealt with and packed with care?