About the Product:
Chana Dal or Split Bengal Gram is basically the chickpeas that are dried and split. It does not require soaking before cooking. India and Bangladesh are the largest producers of this lentil. Chana Dal tastes just like sweet corn. It is widely used in Indian cuisines. This highly nutritious and healthy Dal is common among vegans.?
- Chana Dal is not just nutritious and delicious, but it is easily digestible.?
- Bengal gram dal is used in salads, soups, stews, curries.
- It is often served with rice or just eaten with Rotis
- Chana legume is roasted and ground to form chickpeas flour or Basin which is also widely used in the Indian subcontinent.?
- Split Bengal Daal is enriched with proteins
- It contains the lowest amount of carbs