About the Product:
Moong Daal Chilka or Split & skinned green gram is a very common type of lentil. It is an important staple food in countries like South Asia. The split mung dal doesn’t need to be soaked before cooking. The largest cultivation of such pulses is done in the regions of India and Bangladesh. Chilkay wali moong can be used to make soups and stews added with onions, tomatoes, and some Indian spices.
- It is a highly nutritious and protein-packed vegetarian superfood
- It is high in fiber, antioxidants, and nutrients
- We offer cholesterol, gluten, and GMO-free
- When eaten, it gives a fuller feel, so it helps improve your metabolism?
- It is very popular among vegetarians and vegans to help them in weight loss